1. USC...I will go with the Trojans here over LSU simply bc of Jimbo's departure. 2. LSU...scary talent but QB & OC are huge holes to fill.
3. Florida...if Tebow can pass at all they could be in the big one.
4. West Virginia...Last time Daphne Pat & Steve "no heart" Slaton together
5. Virginia Tech...should be the class of the ACC with D & Beamer Ball
6. Texas...Colt & a ton of talent. Maybe able to take advantage of a new OU QB.
7. Wisconsin...really the best team in the Big 10 in 2006 must replace a QB but have stud RB
8. Arkansas...#5, if Nutt can replace a roadgrader of an o-line, #5 is the new Heisman.
9. Louisville...already dropped since Bush left, will Brohm stay with a new coach? 10. Michigan...Henne & Hart & must replace NFL departures on D
11. Ohio State...can they recover mentally from the desert?
12. Georgia...if they can block, Stafford will throw...all day long.
13. Auburn...if Cox is still QB, it means a few playmakers stepped up and D will be better.
14. Florida State...Defense is loaded with young killers, can Jimbo save the O?
15. Hawaii...Colt can throw on anyone...records go down in 2007
16. Alabama...good QB, upgrade in running backs with 10, will be better but how much?
17. Nebraska...Zona St transfer Keller and Black Shirts bein' back are huge.
18. Boise St...Z gone but Johnson returns married & they have Coach Peterson
19. South Carolina...lets see how much improvement this year without Sydney. 20. Texas A&M...is this Fran's tipping season? The Texas win saved his job.
21. Tennessee...What will UT do on the road in T-town & G-ville?
22. South Florida...might be ready to contend with the Big 3 in FLA.
23. Wake Forest...Returning mucho although the ACC should be better.
24. Miami...see above, ACC should be much better.
25. Kentucky...Fast Break on Grass may be back.
Others...Houston, Georgia Tech, Oklahoma, Clemson, Oklahoma St. Oregon St., Cal, Ole Miss, Illinois, Penn State, Rutgers, North Carolina & Iowa & Iowa State