Sunday, January 07, 2007

National Championship Game...The Grand Finale

And now the end is near,
and so I face the final curtian.
My friend, Ill say it clear
Ill state my case of which Im certain
Ive lived a life, a life thats full
I've travelled each and every highway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way.

-Frank Sinatra

And they both did it their way, Florida and Ohio State. The Gators did enough to get by and the Buckeyes dominated a weaker slate. Speed vs. Speed Can the Gator D match Ginn & Gonzalez on the outside and Heisman & the O running game? Can they move the ball on offense?

What will Leak do late to lose it for UF?

Laurenitis vs. Tebow...who gets knocked out?

SEC talent all leaves early, Jamarcusrussellcumbum, Meachem, Arky Anderson & Spurrier's Sydney.

Petrino spreads his wings to become Falcons coach in Atlanta. I am looking forward to see his aggressive playcalling matched with Mike Vick.

No comments: