Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Shenanigans & the last Jess of the Year











The last Jess of the Year.




















A weekend full of shenanigans. That is exactly what that was. Florida somehow staged a coup to go to the desert to meet Ohio State. How in the world did Urban pull that? More power to him, and I hope UF runs past OSU. They will take the aggression out of the Buckeye D with misdirection and spread formations. What will UF fans say about Chris Leak if he wins this? They have always placed an *astericks* by his records. What if he wins the big one? Can UF protect him to have a chance? Helluva game.


TigerNation Engaged

A random phone from Nation Sunday afternoon stoned me to my soul and left me speechless. I truly did not know what else to say but "ok, congrats". After a romantic weekend in the mountains Two Bits & Nation were frantically calling anyone who would answer. After perhaps a half dozen, a dozen or sixty, I get lit up. I wish someone else had answered before me.
















Do it, Natalie.

Guess what, Kingdom? I dunno, Nation, what? I'm engaged? (silence) Ok, congratulations. (more silence) It just happened this weekend, yeah. (silence) Cool while thinking "WTF???"

JUST KIDDING YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE WHO ANSWERED!!!(from what I remember from the weekend)


















Poor woman...Bama's backup Jimmy Barnes tears ACL. Where is Marc Guillion when you need him??

14 comments:

King of Tigerland said...

even if it is 05

tigernation said...

yeah got em. really nice stuff there dr.

tigernation said...

Yes just kidding. WE went to the cabin in TN and there were wedding chapels everywhere, including one on our mountain.

We thought it would be funny to call some people on sunday and tell them we got married.

I guess it was funnier to us than to everybody else.

Ashleigh told her mom and that was interesting but I couldn't bring myself to tell Eddie, he would have kicked me in the nuts...literally

So once again, no, not engaged, married, or even close, just a joke.

King of Tigerland said...

READ THE WHOLE DAMN PAGE BEFORE STARTING RUMORS

He was messing with me or anyone else stupid enough to pu the phone.

tigernation said...

Dr - I like those shirts but I got a pop-up while I was looking and it was from FUshirts and they have some awesome shit.

I'm thinking about buying the one that says "Meet the boys".....^^^Walker and Texas Ranger^^^...

I would have to get a medium so it would be super tight for the strippers when they are rubbing on my chest during my 14th lap dance.

tigernation said...

NOT ENGAGED!!!

Just joking around.

tigernation said...

The mountains were great. We just chilled in the hot tub most of the time. Saw some funny rednecks and ate some good food.

Not preggers, on the pill

tigernation said...

So if he says no then who's next?

And Saban is not an available answer.

Johnson would be good. He likes to run the ball and has had success everywhere he's been.

I think he has a couple of NC's(1-AA) so that could add to the total claimed at bama.....what would that make 26?

Maybe Kines? Would they do that? I say no.

It's probably gonna be RichRod. A one million dollar pay raise is quite a jump. Although I read where his wife hates angry fans and talk radio....sometimes even going as far as to call talk shows.....she might get a little upset from time to time if he loses a game or two....but he is by far the best and most probable option.

King of Tigerland said...

If Auburn used Bama NC accounting then they would have 8 National Titles....chew on that

tigernation said...

You know my stance and we all know Bama has more than AU but not 12.

I side with the NCAA and personally grant 7.

But actually there has never been a true national champion because there is no playoff.

I'm Done

tigernation said...

Your boy Finebaum is KILLING Mrs Rod right now. What a POS! It's like he is trying to get her pissed already and CRR hasn't even accepted the job yet.

tigernation said...

I seriously hope that is a joke

King of Tigerland said...

rush might go to uab

tigernation said...

well then it's a real riot daddy!!

I can't get over these bammers on Finebaum. These people sound like they are from the fucking hills, man. Never in my life have I heard so many idiots in one hour.

Finebaum and Shane say it's a done deal for RichRod.

One guy just went off screaming about Dave Rader......well we all know he is gone, what is the point of screaming about that?