Friday, March 16, 2007

Bad Medicine


Well here goes nothing, first post for the one and only tigernation. I'm pretty bored here at work on the day before St. Patty's. Which happens to be a sacred holiday to some (damn dirty Irish) but mostly just one more excuse to get hammered. Just kidding about the Irish thing, I actually have a soft place in my heart for the red-headed, pale-skinned, freckle-faced lads. I happen to posses many of their most prominent characteristics. And although my hair is not red and i don't talk funny, I do love to get hammered....


I'll just leave it at that for now since I don't have anything interesting to say. Here's to a safe weekend of green beer, college b-ball, and pinches in just the right places for the ladies not wearing green tomorrow.
Still trying to figure out how to post videos so i just went with a link. This has nothing to do with St. Patty's but it is so funny...........


No comments: