Monday, November 12, 2007

UNTITLED

I don't even know how to start this after the shallacking Auburn took in Athens so we shall leave it untitled. All aspects of the team went haywire, and we should have seen the dysfunction earlier.

Q: How does Auburn rid themselves of their offensive woes?

A: Graduate Brandon Cox.


It starts with 12 however is not limited to him. Al Borges' playcalling is my next target. How has the offensive mindset and playcalling become less and less aggressive every year? There has been a clear pattern of regression. Enough of the playing conservative bullsh@t. Nobody can afford to play not to lose in the SEC and it finally bit Tubs in the ass, again. And something tells me it won't be the last.


Whatever, I still fn love them. And it kills me inside sometimes. War Fn Eagle.

No comments: