Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Not Much Longer

Well, it looks like we are just under three weeks away from the start of college football once again. The blog is pretty slow these days and I really don't have anything good to say, but Kingdom asked me to put up a new post so here it is.

I figured I would just put up some of my pictures that I've saved on the computer over the last couple of years, rather than post some stupid preseason All-SEC team or a top 25. I'm one of those who sees those lists for what they are...nothing but hype to get us over the hump until kick off. So I'll let somebody else post their opinions. Ok here are some of my favorite old and new pics from across the world wide web..............

Notice the Bo Tucker Band Rocking, Les getting ready to put a wang in his mouth, Rosie in the morning, Rob-Heavy and Big D partying, Shula at his new job, a rapist, Tubs surfing, Brodie hiding, Dr. Feelgood's new lady friend, Optimus, the Sabior, Jimmy the Fag, UGAY, Brodie poo, Sabior and the Drunk Snake getting a high five in the background, the Hoff, AU d-line laughing at the bammers, words of wisdom on masturbation, and finally...kingdom and shakes outside the Haley Center at AU before a big test!!! Enjoy bitches........









































10 comments:

Daddy said...

I am responsible for countless cat deaths......good thing I hate cats!

tigernation said...

Yeah I killed a kitten this morning!

What about king pissing his sweats in the last pic!!! ha ha i love that one

ShakeYour$Maker said...

Nation, That last pic is hillarious. I starting laughing out loud in my office.

I`m can`t wait until kickoff. I`m looking forward to a fun and exciting season. Anyone made plans for week 1? Friday night at tailgate, smokin turkeys to bring in the new season?

tigernation said...

I'll be there but I really want to try to get moved before that first game. Whether i have a job or not. I'm on the lookout for places to live as we speak.

King of Tigerland said...

I knew instantly I was going to be the bigger one!!

Love it.....17 days!!

Big presentation at work tomorrow...getting pumped up!!

King of Tigerland said...

FYI....I forgot to tell yall that Elton John is opening a piano bar in Buckhead, it will be in the Village where I used to live but has now been bulldozed for development.

Daddy said...

Good luck king. You think elton will actually play there. That would be cool.

Turkey sounds good. I say we set up tents and camp out all weekend at the tailgate! Shakes, remember when we camped out under that tree when we were in high school?

King of Tigerland said...

I am so down to camp. I am actually going camping again this weekend in NC.

I doubt Elton will be there much...he has a condo on Ptree though...your kind will probably come up from midtown, the gays.

King of Tigerland said...

I say we get a boston booty.

King of Tigerland said...

That was an intense conference call....2 CEOs, 1 General Counsel and my mentor from Raliegh...I could tell I was the youngest on the call by at least 15 years....at least I will make some money this year though.........anyone on this afternoon?